torsdag 2. september 2010

Alan November

I think Alan November has a very interesting perspective towards learning. He speaks well about the topic and he made some points that I felt I could agree with and that I would like to see work out in my class.

Alan November spoke about learning from each other as students and not just students in our own class, but also from across countries and continents. He wanted to use modern technology, as Internet, to keep in touch with each other and make discussions online, so that we can get knowledge from students all over the world.

This is because we, for example in Norway, live totally different lives than people in the United States and he wanted to set focus on this and use this diffrence to create greater knowledge about each others culture, opinions and learning methodes.

Personally I feel that we could have an advantage by using the internet as a learning device and I felt that I could relate to the things that Alan mentioned about learning and so I agree with him.

I know that the global climate challenges have been a topic in English class before and that people probably know a lot about it already. But I think its both productive and fun to work with so I suggest we work with that in class.

^^Joachim^^

1 kommentar:

  1. I think that is a good suggestion. I'm also pleased that you liked what Mr. Alan November had to say about learning together in class. Let's hope we have a great year of learning together!

    SvarSlett